Saturday 7 December 2013

DISASTROUS BLUNDERS OF 2013

As the end of the year is approaching, I thought to remind people about the faux pas of the year.It seems as if some of our Bollywood celebs are on a suicide mission ! I mean holy crap ! Look at all these disastrous looks !




I mean what was she thinking ? This bedazzled over the top dress looks literally ugly on her !



Sush seems as if she woke up from her sleep and forgot to change her clothes :/


The dress is self explanatory ! It's already shouting "Don't wear me !"



How can someone do that to herself ? This jumpsuit is very Disappointing!
And those shoes ! I'm speechless -_-


I pity the lady ! The D&C dress looks very horrible to me.


And here comes Ekta Kapoor !! She owes fashion an apology for this crime ! I feel like sentencing her to imprisonment or somethin. Mahn ! why does she keep doing that !


These boots should immediately be thrown in some far away land ! And that to with these laced socks ? Really ? 


THAT'S IT FOR NOW GUYS ! STICK AROUND FOR MORE.
X.O.X.O

1 comment: